When you are viewing a listing in the Homesnap Pro app, as long as the list agent has enabled ShowingTime, you are able to request a showing right then and there. There is an Agent Actions section towards the top of the listing- one of the options within this section is Schedule with ShowingTime:
*** Note: you will only see this option if the listing is in an available for sale status (New, Active, Show). This button will not be on Deposit listings (or any other off market status). ***
After you tap the button, it opens a screen where you can enter the details of the showing appointment you would like to schedule:
- Date & Time- set the date, start time and duration of your desired appointment.
- Appointment Details- select the type of appointment (showing, walk through, inspection, etc.).
- Note to Listing Agent- if there is a specific message you would like to include with your appointment request, enter it here.
- Contact Me By- verify your contact information is accurate and select the ways in which you would like to be contacted by the list agent regarding this specific appointment request.
- Tap Request Appointment when you are ready to send your request.
Your appointment request will be sent to the list agent, the same as it would if you had submitted the request from the listing within our Matrix system. You will be contacted by the list agent based on your selections in step 4 (above).