Compliance Corner #4
October 21, 2019
Help Us, Help You!!!
- Be sure to include the MLS# in any communication to the MLS about a listing data concern.
- Do not ignore a listing violation inquiry notice!!! Fix or respond (via phone or email). A lack of response by the due date will result in a non-waivable fine.
- Once a fine is issued for a compliance violation, it will not be waived. No exceptions will be made.
- Every edit to your listing causes our Data Checker program to automatically review every field and flag any possible inaccuracies. You will receive a notification email if an explanation or correction is required.
- Use the Listing Data Checker widget found on the Matrix home page to track any listing violations that you may have received. Watch this short video for detailed instructions… https://vimeo.com/304866625
- Avoid missing compliance notices - Add your office administrator to the Compliance notification alerts. Simply send an email at Compliance@SmartMLS.com including Administrator name, MLS User ID and email address.