1) What is Rateplug? RatePlug is the #1 MLS integrated technology platform that connects agents, home buyers, and loan originators. When agents connect with lenders to participate in RatePlug, the result is the 4 bedroom 2.5 bath home isn't only $225,000. It's $1,375.87 per month including principal, interest, taxes, and HOA. It's your invited lender's current products and rates that are used to calculate affordability. When buyers understand the monthly cost to own, agents can focus their buyers upon homes buyers can afford and close. By connecting with a trusted lender agents report a 15% faster contact to close when using RatePlug.
RatePlug also displays special financing prequalification in the agent dash board for all properties listed within the MLS. Agents now can easily identify what properties qualify for FHA, VA, and USDA, programs. RatePlug also generates property flyers for any property listed within the MLS. You pick the lender or lenders to be displayed and they generate the flyers for you.
2) How does an Agent sign up? You can activate at www.rateplug.com
3) What is the cost to an Agent? There's no cost, RatePlug is included in your MLS membership.
4) How many LOs can be displayed on property listings? Up to 3 originators rates and products can be displayed on an individual listing.
5) Is there a cost to a Loan Officer to be part of the program? Yes, ask your LO to visit our plans and pricing page or contact a RatePlug specialist to learn more.
6) How do I pull the RatePlug report through my MLS? Each MLS system is unique in the way RatePlug is displayed and distributed to consumers. For a detailed explanation of how RatePlug works for your specific MLS contact a RatePlug specialist to learn more.
7) What if the LO I refer does not enroll in the program? You will be notified via email. We then will suggest you invite additional lenders you know to participate. As an alternative RatePlug will display all participating Loan Officers in your market to connect with.
8) Does RatePlug only display on my listings? RatePlug will display on any listing when you choose the RatePlug report whether or not you are the listing agent.
9) RatePlug is not displayed on my property listings, why? For the benefit of you and your home buyers RatePlug requires participating mortgage lenders maintain their rates and keep the current. If your originator has not updated their rates within a 5 day period they are removed from the display. Once updated the originator's rates will be available and displayed.
10) Do I need to install any software to use this program? No. RatePlug is an online SaaS technology. No download or install is required and RatePlug can be accessed from anywhere an internet connection is available.
11) What is the RatePlug Property Flyer Program? RatePlug Property Flyer System is a program designed to display live lending information with property listing information for Agent open houses. The mortgage information on the flyers will include real-time mortgage payments specific to that property including mortgage payment, real estate taxes, homeowner's insurance, PMI and assessments. The Agent can choose the Lender(s) that create flyers.
12) Are RatePlug Property Flyers only available for my listings? Yes, Participating originators can only create flyers for properties you list within the MLS.
13) Do you have a step-by-step demo on how to access RatePlug in the MLS? Yes, Click on the following link to view a demo on how to access RatePlug: