Clients sign up, manage their accounts, and/or conduct searches directly from your website or search portal.
When clients on your Elevate website or search portal sign up, they can:
- Search the MLS like an agent.
- Save multiple searches.
- Receive daily notifications via a Morning Report of listings in the MLS that match their saved search criteria.
- Mark listings as Favorites.
- Email you directly from properties they're interested in.
Your clients can also manage their account and notification preferences directly from your website or search portal.
- Your clients can access their account by logging in or clicking on their name (if they're already logged in) on the upper right corner of your website or search portal.
- Your clients can access their Saved Searches, Favorites, or Manage Account from your website or search portal.
- On any listing, your clients can Save to Favorites, Save Search for Similar Homes, or enter Comments/Questions to learn more about the property which is sent to you via email.
From your Elevate (Agent) account, you can:
- See client activity like new saved searches, logins, and viewed and favorited properties
- Edit their saved searches or create new saved searches for them
- Contact them directly via e-mail
- Receive daily Morning Reports with client activity
As an agent, you can manage your notification preferences and track all lead behavior directly from your Elevate account.
- To manage your notification preferences within your Elevate account, select the Manage Account link under your name. From this page, select the Notification Preferences link within the vertical line menu under your name.
- To follow any behavior for your leads, click on the Leads link on the left menu. After you find the lead, you'll see all of their behavior by scrolling down on the record.
* Important - Your clients are sent a Morning Report, via email, based on their activity and preferences as performed on your website or search portal. Watch our video tutorial on understanding that process.