There are several changes that you can make to your personal/contact information within the SmartMLS Member Dashboard (the screen that comes up after you log into www.smartmls.com).
Click the Edit button in the My Profile section in the upper left of the Dashboard. You will see the following screen:
1. There are some grey fields, such as your first and last name, that you cannot change yourself. Those are changes that can only be made by SmartMLS membership staff.
2. All of the fields within the Contact Information section are editable.
3. The Preferred Phone Number field is where you select the number that will appear next to your name on your listings in Matrix. Use the drop down arrow to choose between the Office, Direct Work Phone or Cell Phone numbers.
4. There are two different email fields: the Billing Notification Email is where SmartMLS will send any bills or other email correspondence; the Matrix E-mail field is used within Matrix (it appears next to your name on your listings, is used to mask Matrix emails you send to customers, etc.).
5. Make sure to click Update when you are done making changes. Updates made in the Member Dashboard will propagate to Matrix in about 15-20 minutes.
You can also change your MLS password from this screen, using the Password tab. Click here for those instructions.
Additionally, here are instructions for changing your personal photo in the Dashboard.
If you are set up for autopay and need to change the credit card on file, click here.