After you have registered for a SmartMLS webinar, you will receive a confirmation email that contains the details of that specific session.
All of our webinar sessions are conducted through the GoToWebinar platform. GoToWebinar has created the following short videos to help explain the process of accessing a webinar, as well as provide helpful tips for attending the session:
Additionally, here are a few tips for making your webinar experience as smooth as possible.
- You can add a GoToWebinar appointment to your calendar as a reminder to join the session at the specified time and date.
- You can visit our Get Ready page to make sure your system checks out and you have downloaded the software.
- When it's time for the session, just click the Join URL in your confirmation email. Don't share the Join URL with anyone – it's unique to you.
- If you're registering for a webinar sequence, you can use the same Join URL to join all sessions.
- If you're registering for a webinar series (where you can choose which sessions to attend), you must use a different Join URL to join each session. The Join URLs will be provided in the confirmation emails that you'll receive for each session once you register.