There are two ways agents can generate their own eKey Authorization Codes.
1. Using Mobile SupraWEB to generate an Authorization Code:
- Select the SupraWEB icon from within the eKEY app or navigate to supraweb.suprakim.com on your smartphone.
- Enter your eKEY serial number (it can be found at the top of the eKEY home page).
- Enter your 4-digit PIN.
- Select your Association/MLS (CT-SMART) from the drop down list.
- Select Login.
- Select Authorization Code. The authorization code will be emailed to your email address on file. If you don’t receive the email, contact your Association/MLS to verify the email address on file.
For more information on Mobile SupraWEB, please see the attached Mobile SupraWEB Guide.
2. Generate Authorization Code from the eKey app (for users that are already in the SmartMLS system):
- Download the Supra eKey app from the Google Play Store (Android) or App Store (iPhone).
- Once the app is installed, open it and tap on Activate eKey. You will see the following screen:
- Enter your email or phone number and PIN code and tap Submit. Supra will then email you the Authorization Code.