If you have forms in Zip Forms and would like to get them into TransactionDesk, you must first export the forms from Zip Forms and save them to a folder on your PC.
- In the global navigation menu, click Transactions.
The list of transactions that are assigned to you opens.
- Hover over the transaction you need to export and click more options .
The Transaction Details popup opens.
- Click Export to archive.
The Export Transaction(s) popup opens.
- Check zipForm Content if you need to export the transaction information, such as property address, closing date, and commission amount, notes, any checklists and tasks, and the audit trail/history of the transaction.
- Check zipVault Content if you need to export the documents, forms, placeholders, e-signings, signing certificates and folders associated with the transaction.
- Under Export selected form(s) to, do one of the following:
- Click Separate file if you need to export each form associated with the transaction as a separate file.
- Click Single file(s) if you need to export all the forms together in a single file.
Note: This file appears as a PDF entitled combined, followed by an ID number in your Documents tab when you import the file into another instance of zipForm Edition.
- Check Include Form Sticky Notes if you need to include any notes that were added to the form(s) in the export.
- Check or uncheck Choose What To Export if you need to select or unselect all the forms in the list.
- Check any forms in the list of forms that you need to export.
- Click Export.
The transaction is exported as a ZIP file and is downloaded to your device's storage
Once you have exported the desired Zip Forms to your local computer, you can then import them to TransactionDesk. Unfortunately, there is no mechanism within TransactionDesk to import all of the forms simultaneously. You must import them into TransactionDesk one at a time.
Once you have exported the transaction out of Zip Forms and have saved the file locally, the first step in the import process is to create a new transaction. Click here for steps on creating a new transaction.
After the transaction has been created, you may start importing your Zip Forms.
Before you can import the data into a transaction, you must first enable the option in your program settings in TransactionDesk Edition.
- In TransactionDesk Edition, navigate to Settings .
- Click Program Settings.
- Check Enabled PDF Data Import, and click Update.
You can now import transaction data from a PDF form that was created in Lone Wolf Transactions.
- Navigate to the transaction you want to import the data to.
- In the right-hand menu, click Documents.
- Click + Add > Add new document.
- Drag and drop one or more PDFs into the space provided.
- When you import a PDF containing transaction data, you see the following prompt:
- Click Yes.
- On the page that appears, you see the list of fields in the transaction in the Field column. Their current values are displayed in the Current column. The values in the PDF are displayed in the Import column. Use the check boxes to the right to select the fields you want to import from the PDF. You can select individual fields, or you can select all fields.
Note: If you load multiple PDFs at once that contain data that can be imported, you see an option to skip importing data from a file, so you can import data from some files, and not others.
- When you have finished selecting the data you want to import, click Import. The data in the fields you selected overwrites the data in those fields in the transaction.